Kenya jaw crusher is very popular in Kenya for its high performance and best quality. Most Kenya choose stone jaw crusher for its obvious advantages of large crushing ration, large and reliable lubrication system, simple structure and low operating, and low noise and little dust pollution. Besides, the large and reliable lubrication system can easily change spare parts.
Jaw crusher in Kenya is one of the main types of primary crushers piera. They are designed from the rectangular or square opening of the feed. The primary crusher jaws are typically square opening, while the secondary are of rectangular design. Reduced by breaking big rocks by compression. A fixed jaw, mounted in an alignment in V is the stationary surface that breaks, while the movable jaw exerts force on the rock forcing it against the stationary plate. Space at the bottom of the jaws plates forming V is the hole corresponding to the size of the crushed product. The rock remains in the jaws until it is small enough to fit through the hole in the bottom of the jaws.
- The application of world-class manufacturing processes and high-tech material
- Integrated steel structures are used for the base of bearing;
- The broken cavity using V-shaped structure, so that the actual width of feed is same as nominal width;
- The broken cavity is deep and without dead zone, increased capacity and output feed;
- Lubrication system is safe and reliable, convenient of replace parts, easy to maintenance;
- The outlet employs pad-style adjustment devices, convenient and reliable, and increase the flexibility of the equipment;
- Low noise, less dust; Technical data of PE Jaw Crushe