Lead Ore Processing Plant
The choice of lead ore processing equipment depends on the type and amount of feed material to be crushed. Jaw crushers as primary crushers used at mining operations today, although some operations use impact crushers, low-speed roll sizers and feeder breakers. Cone crushers remain the most popular for fine crushing applications, although some mines use vertical impact crushers for tertiary and quaternary crushing.
The lead ore is run through a final processing of mining, crushing, separating, concentrating, mixing, pelletizing, and shipping. Heavy industrial mining equipment, expansive mines, and a skilled labor pool are all required. The lead ore processing plant used includes primary crushing equipment, secondary crusher, production trucks and heavy-duty conveyors.
Lead ore Processing Flow
- Mining; Mining lead ore begins at ground level be identified by diamond drilling core samples on a grid hundreds of feet into the earth.
- Crushing; The crushed material is transferred by belt to an ore storage building, which holds up to 220,000 tons of lead ore.
- Concentrating; A series of conveyor belts continuously feed the ore into ten large 27-foot-diameter
- Mixing; lead ore is added to meet the requirements of steel customers in the blast furnace process
- Pelletizing; Pellets are screened to meet the size specification, with undersized or oversized pellets crushed and returned to the balling drums
A machine working in a lead ore processing flow cannot perform better than the process environment will allow it to. Parameters like type, size and amount of feed, % solids in slurries, additives, discharge conditions etc. will always guide equipment performance and operation economy.